Level II Reiki Practitioner Class
Saturday April 23rd 9:00-5:00 & Sunday April 24th 9:00-12:00
Judy Grier RN, LMT, Reiki Master Teacher, ERYT- 500
Inviting all Level I Reiki Practitioners to join me for this Level II Usui Reiki Practitoner Class. Deepen your energy work knowledge and take your skill set to the next level. Please note all students will be required to show proof of a Usui Reiki Level I Practitioner Certificate signed by a Reiki Master prior to registering for this class and documentation of a minimum of 10 Reiki sessions.
Course objectives you will learn in this class:
Reiki Review: How energy works
Three Diamonds and Seven Chakras Energy Centers
Five Principles of Reiki: Percepts, Meditation Practices, Self Treatment, Reiki Symbols & Mantras, Attunements
Three Reiki Symbols and Mantras
Level II Treatment Sequence
Distance Reiki Sessions
Incorportaing Reiki with other modalities
Business and professional ethics for practitioners
Fee $250.00 includes Level II Reiki Manual
Level I Reiki Practitioner
March 12th and 13th 8:30: am- 3:30pm 12 hours total
Class Course Objectives you will learn:
- What is Reiki?
- Brief history.
- How Reiki works?
- What is the Reiki Lineage?
- The Chakras, their relationship to hand positions, related disorders or imbalances. The three main Haras.
- Enhancing the flow of energy with specific breathing techniques.
- Reiki Restortive Yoga Poses and hand positions
- Reiki & Self Care Sequence
- Reiki 3 Diamond Meditation
- Reiki Ethics and Reiki principles.
- Practice for giving and receiving a Reiki session