Level II Reiki Practitioner Class
Saturday Feb 18th 9:00- 12 & 1- 4:00 pm & Sunday Feb19th 9:00-12:00
Judy Grier RN, LMT, Reiki Master Teacher, ERYT- 500
Inviting all Level I Reiki Practitioners to join me for this Level II Usui Reiki Practitoner Class. Deepen your energy work knowledge and take your skill set to the next level. Please note all students will be required to show proof of a Usui Reiki Level I Practitioner Certificate signed by a Reiki Master prior to registering for this class and documentation of a minimum of 10 Reiki sessions. Register here for this class.
Course objectives you will learn in this class:
- Reiki Review: How energy works
- Three Diamonds and Seven Chakras Energy Centers
- Five Principles of Reiki: Percepts, Meditation Practices, Self Treatment, Reiki Symbols & Mantras, Attunements
- Three Reiki Symbols and Mantras
- Level II Treatment Sequence
- Distance Reiki Sessions
- Incorportaing Reiki with other modalities
- Business and professional ethics for practitioners
- Fee $179.00 includes Level II Reiki Manual
Level I Reiki Practitioner
Next class date to be announced
Class Course Objectives you will learn:
- What is Reiki?
- Brief history.
- How Reiki works?
- What is the Reiki Lineage?
- The Chakras, their relationship to hand positions, related disorders or imbalances. The three main Haras.
- Enhancing the flow of energy with specific breathing techniques.
- Reiki Restortive Yoga Poses and hand positions
- Reiki & Self Care Sequence
- Reiki 3 Diamond Meditation
- Reiki Ethics and Reiki principles.
- Practice for giving and receiving a Reiki session