Level I and II Reiki Certification Classes
Level I Reiki Certification
Class Course Objectives you will learn:
- What is Reiki?
- Brief history.
- How Reiki works?
- What is the Reiki Lineage?
- The Chakras, their relationship to hand positions, relateddisorders or imbalances, each chakra’s spiritual lesson,
- Enhancing the flow of energy with specific breathing techniques.
- Reiki Restortive Yoga Poses and hand positions
- Reiki & Self Care Sequence
- The innate wisdom and process we all have to heal ourselves
- Reiki Ethics and Reiki principles.
- Practice for giving and receiving a Reiki session
Stay tuned for Reiki Level II coming in June
Monthly Community Classes
NewMoon Reiki Healing Circle
As practitioners of Reiki we know how important self care is. We also understand the value of community and sharing experiences together. The Reiki circle is open to anyone interested in exploring Reiki for self health . Our intention for our circle is simple. Healing Self/Heals All.
New Moon Reiki Circle, is a gathering of like-minded practitioners who participate in group Reiki healing treatments. The main purpose for the sharing circle is to give and receive Reiki in an atmosphere of friendship, and positive energy. We practice self care series, Reiki Meditation and Reiki hands on healing.
The Reiki gatherings are by donation to cover the costs of space and tea. See Events calendar for dates and times
We will use the Three Diamond Meditation in our circle of self care and then send the essence of energy out for healing in our community, country, world and the wellness of all beings.